30 Facts About Me

by - February 06, 2018




  1. I'm currently an undergraduate student majoring in Pharmacy.
  2. I read books for sanity.
  3. Concealer and lip products are all i need for makeup.
  4. Hate my hair in all kind of ways.
  5. Wishing i was taller for every birthday.
  6. Smell of books is what I live for.
  7. A major procrastinator. (Aren't we all?)
  8. Navy and turquoise are my all time favorite color.
  9. I used to learn violin but stopped after 4 years.
  10. Actually, my dream is to be a successful best-selling author who owns too many heels.
  11. Yes, I love love love heels.
  12. I would love to continue my study in either Germany or the UK.
  13. Don't really like dogs, but they're okay.
  14. Lemon squash is sooooo good guys.
  15. I don't remember owning any kind of jewellery.
  16. Somewhat an introvert which means I don't like socializing too much it stresses me out.
  17. Didn't know college was that hard until last year.
  18. I would probably go into med school if only i had a little bit more motivation.
  19. Basically living my life through moisturizer. When i was a kid, i suffered from some kind of skin disease. The skin around my feet used to be too dry that it always bled and I couldn't walk normally. (It hurt like hell)
  20. My favorite Bath & Body Works scents are Japanese Cheery Blossom and A Thousand Wishes.
  21. Favorite songs are always changing. But recently. I've been listening to Galaxy by Bolbbalgan4.
  22. Deep inside my heart, there's always a space for English Literature.
  23. I was born in August. Yeay.
  24. I love to wake up early, make a cup of coffee then study. (Around 1AM to 5AM, that's when my brain functions well).
  25. Height makes me anxious.
  26. Desperately need a new phone, a new laptop, a new camera and new skills to actually boost my grades.
  27. I have 2 separate planners for my daily and monthly schedule.
  28. I don't have a particular theme for my phone or my laptop.
  29. Still can't stand Organic Chemistry. 
  30. For me, isoterms are like people. They worth the same but has different characteristic and attitude.

You May Also Like

0 comments